Voting Guidelines for TBD Bytes
These voting guidelines (“Voting Guidelines”) govern the rules for voting by viewers of “TBD Bytes”(the “Production”) in which viewers of the Production will vote for their favorite host (each such“Viewer” who participates in this voting, a “Voter”). The host with the most Viewer votes, pursuant to these Voting Guidelines, will be eligible to participate in a “Pilot” based on the Production. Jukin Media, Inc. (“Producer”), TBD Network, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc.(collectively, “Network”), and GoDaddy.com, LLC (“Sponsor”) do not guarantee that such Pilot will publicly air.
1. This is a closed promotion and members of the public are not eligible to receive Viewer votes or participate in the Pilot. Only hosts of the Production will receive Viewer votes and the potential opportunity to participate in the Pilot.
2. Employees of Producer, Network, Sponsor, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible to participate in voting. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
3. Viewers will watch “TBD Bytes” and be prompted to visit www.TBD.com to vote for their favorite TBD Bytes host (out of six (6) hosts total) during the “Voting Period” below.
4. The online voting starts on October 7, 2019 at 7:00am PDT, and ends on November 7, 2019at 11:59pm PDT (the “Voting Period”).
5. No purchase is necessary to vote. Viewers may vote up to one time, for one host, per a 24-hour period. One vote per IP address per such 24-hour period.
6. Producer and/or its designee reserves the right to determine in its sole and absolute discretion whether the online votes are valid, and may disqualify any duplicate votes.Multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source will be considered invalid.
7. The tallying of votes as conducted by Producer or its designee is final and shall not be disputed. Producer shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in such voting tally, including any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
8. The host with the highest number of valid votes as of the final tallying of votes as of the close of the Voting Period will be eligible to participate in the Pilot based on the Production.Producer will provide additional rules regarding tallying in the event of a tie after such finalt ally of votes, and all such tie breaker decisions will be subject to Producer’s control and discretion at all times. The “TBD Bytes” host with the higher number of valid votes will be revealed on www.TBD.com at the conclusion of the final tallying of votes, on or aboutNovember 8, 2019.
9. All voting information shall become the property of Producer, Network, and/or Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. By participating in this online vote, each Voter waives any and all claims of liability against Producer, Network, Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage, or injury which may occur as a result of Voter’s participation hereof.